So hey, we got nominated! Woohoo!!
This is really cool. I got to be featured in Passport and Plates with 10 other blogs! Now the real thing is this: I have to answer the 11 questions that Passport and Plates asked me and also comply with the other terms of the nomination.
After you receive a nomination and accept taking on the award you then must:
Thank the blogger who nominated you
Create a blog post on your site and display the Liebster award logo
Answer the 11 questions assigned by the blogger who nominated you
Nominate 11 new bloggers for the Liebster Award
Give your nominees a list of 11 questions they have to answer to keep the love going
Notify the nominees
Post your Liebster award blog post link in the comments column of the blogger who nominated you
First thing's first: Thank you so much Passport and Plates for the nomination! I am truly grateful :)
11 Questions by P&P:
1. What inspired you to start blogging?
I always enjoyed writing and I wanted to do it in a way that I could help other people with topics I knew about
2. If you could live in any country in the world, where would it be and why?
I couldn't stay in just one country. I would love to live in at least one country of each continent for a little while.
3. What is your favorite movie? Why?
Big Fish because I love Tim Burton and the message of this movie touches my heart every time.
4. What books / music are you currently reading / listening to?
I am currently reading The Millionaire Messenger by Brendon Burchard and listening to lots of upbeat world rhythms because I also teach Zumba and am always trying to come up with ideas for routines.
5. What’s your favorite quote?
"When you say how may I share the universe responds how may I share with you"- Wayne Dyer
6. What is the best advice someone has ever given you?
To be myself and believe in myself.
7. What is your biggest goal / dream?
To travel around Peru mentoring communities into building solutions and giving them resources and advice for economic and social growth.
8. What impact would you like to have on others?
I would like to accomplish something that matters and to be known as someone who made a positive change.
9. What book or film has had the biggest impact on your life?
Girlboss by Sophia Amoruso
10. What is your dream job?
Have my own design company
11. Last meal on earth – what would it be?
Fried egg over rice and mashed potatoes.
11 Blogs Nominated (without any particular order)
2. Wav Photo
6. Kirsten Eike
10. Bella Creative
11. Hill City Bride
11 Questions for the Nominees
1. What 3 words describe you the best?
2. Why did you start blogging?
3. From where does your blogging inspiration come from?
4. What is the subject you would like to know more about?
5. How do you keep your content original and interesting?
6. What is your biggest struggle when in the internet world? 7. What is your favorite social media?
8. If you could be anyone for one day, who would you be?
9. What do you like to be remembered for?
10. What is the most amazing thing you have ever achieved?
11. Favorite book or movie?
Ok nominees, now it's your turn! Go ahead and nominate some blogs!